Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thank you...

Rachel and I want to say a huge thank you to all those who have supported us through Naomi's first spinal operation. The cards and gifts, texts and emails, and time with those of you who have visited were a real lift while we were in hospital and now that we are home. Naomi started part-time at school this week and we are praying for her safety around other children. She is at school in the morning and resting in the afternoon. We have booked to go to Centerparcs in the Easter Holidays, with Hair Braiding and a Zip Wire on offer Luke and Naomi will both be catered for ! Her next operation will be in May, though we are expecting the recovery time will be more like 7-10 days.

3 comments:

D said...

We're glad things are going so well.

Mind you don't get your hair braids caught in the zip wire.

David

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi

It was great news to here you were able to go back to school, I bet it was nice to see your school friends again. We are all so pleased you are recovering so well and so quickly. I hope your bag turned out ok that you were weaving when I came and saw you.

I hope everybody ese is ok, oh and Alyssa says can you say hello to Luke for her. Hope you all have a great time at centerparcs. Speak to you all soon.

Keely and family

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi,

Sounds like you are going to have a busy few weeks getting back into school and seeing all your friends. I hope you have a wonderful time at Centerparcs perhaps Daddy will be able to post a photo of those hairbraids so we can all see, I bet they will look fantastic. I hope you enjoy the break (Mummy, Daddy and Luke too!).
Love and God Bless.
Kim & Julianne xx