The BBC came to our home at the weekend to record material for some features they are working on at the moment in association with the UK Marfan Association.
We are so pleased that Marfan Syndrome is getting such good publicity on the media.
BBC Regional News ran the piece over several days.
If you search BBC on 'Marfan Girl' the video is available to watch...
2 comments:
Hello Naomi
I live in Norway. I have just read about you on the BBC news health page, and watched your youtube story. I think your smile is fantastic. You are helping so many people with that wonderful smile. I'll be thinking of you as you get used to school again :)
With thoughts and prayers
Susanna Vogt
PS. Ask your Mummy if she lived in Westcliff-on-sea for a bit with some people called the Wigrams. I think we might know each other from before. That would be fun
I surfed in via the BBC, and just wanted to wish you all the best! :)
Cheers from Toronto, Canada!
Post a Comment