I had my operation on Friday morning. I came home on Saturday afternoon as we have to wait until Monday to have my new brace cast. I have a white corset to wear until then, this is a video of me walking so the nurses are happy I will be ok at home. Me and Mummy will go back this evening. I will go to the plaster theatre first thing tomorrow to be cast for a new brace. If they make it straight away I might be able to come home in the evening. I grew a lot in the operation and now I am up to Mummys shoulders ! This is the childrens ward at the RNOH.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you made it home.
Alice could have done with a corset for her school's Victorian day!
David
Hi Naomi,
Good luck tomorrow. Thinking of you very much.
Uncle Chris, Auntie Sharon, Oliver and Aimee
xxxxx
Our love and prayers are with you, as ever.
Lots of Love g&gs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Naomi you are such a brave girl.
We are very glad you seem to be making a quick recovery
I've just been looking at the video I cannot believe how tall you are now. Well done for getting up and moving about so quickly
Love from
Kim and Julianne xx
Hey Naomi
Lovely to hear from you this time and to see you walking so well. I hope those aches and pains go away quickly and you're back playing again soon. Can't wait to see if you reach up to my shoulders too! Love, A Becky x
Post a Comment