Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Christmas 2010






Well its been too long since we sent any news. Naomi was sent home in July and we waited to see the new Doctor who had started to fit Magnetic rods. After 3 months waiting to see if it could happen, and Naomi being happy about the changes, we found out today that it is unlikely that the next operation can be magnetic rods ( as they have not got ethics approval in time to continue doing then on any more chidlren) so we are going back to our Consultant to discuss another extension of the rods in the way we were doing it before this pause. We will let you know in the New Year what happens once we know. In the mean time have a great Christmas celebrating Jesus - Emmanuel - God with us!

Rachel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you get better very soon, and I miss you lots and I will comment on your blog, as soon as possible in the weekends ! Also I will text you in the week : )

Love your bffl
Candice
xxxx