Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting ready for my next operation.....

hello everyone
As you know i am going into hospital this week and i would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me for the last few weeks.
i would just like to point out the people who have really been supportive.
*Vic my children's leader at church and all of the children especially all the children who have prayed for me.
*My teacher Mrs Hewitt and all of my class.

If you have not seen my "YOU TUBE" video then why dont you have a look on links then the third one down.
I will miss every body while i am away and you might get a special hello from me so keep checking up.

NAOMI X X :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck and I hope it all goes well, I'll see you after the op. Text you soon.

Love
Candice
xxx

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all! Good luck Naomi!

Love

Mrs Hewitt

Anonymous said...

hi naomi hope your feeling better hope to see you in class soon

love from
Ella.c