Just on the last couple of hours of night shift . Two hourly turns and time on her back; Naomi's done well. PCA morphine pump still going and helping . Sitting up later today and starting to try to eat … I'm off for breakfast and sleep
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well done, to all of you, it must be emotionally and physically draining. Reading this is really helpful for us to get prepared, although scary, I can see the progress and the light at the end of a tunnel. We'll be as ready as we can be when our time comes. At the moment, all my thoughts are with you. L
2 comments:
Well done, to all of you, it must be emotionally and physically draining. Reading this is really helpful for us to get prepared, although scary, I can see the progress and the light at the end of a tunnel. We'll be as ready as we can be when our time comes. At the moment, all my thoughts are with you.
L
We feel her pain
Post a Comment