No school or doctors this weekend! Richard & Naomi both slept well last night on the ward, catch up was really appreciated. Naomi is a little wobbly on her feet but doing really well. She needs to get used to the brace as quickly as possible as she isnt allowed to stand up without it on. The physios will help her to climb some stairs on Monday, and then all being well she can come home in the afternoon. Rachel is doing the last 2 nights on the ward. We are looking forward to all being home again soon.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is wonderful news......you'r a real Princess Naomi!!!!!!!!Mel&Nidal, Sally & Hisham
Hi Naomi life has got in the way a bit this week and I have only just had chance to catch up with all your news! Things have happened so quickly you are a real star! Keep working with those physios-you look so grown up in your last photo too! Hope you get home on Monday.
Love Paula Jamie Thomas and Ben XXXX
How very smart your new top is, Naomi! Even more wonderful would be the news that you really are able to go home on Monday.
Love and prayers from us both & Uncle Francis who came for a 'sleepover' with us last night.
X X X
g&gs
Hi Naomi,
It is great to hear that you are getting back on your feet and that you might beable to come home on Monday. You look very grown up in your cerise (posh name for pink!!) trousers and smart white blouse. You continue to amaze us with you courage and positive attitude. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Praying for you every day - and for mummy, daddy and Luke too. Take care. lots of love and multimegamagnisplendiferous blessings from Susan and Placko xx
Yeeee hah!!! We are delighted to see you sitting up - praise God! And not to mention the fact that it will soon be "home time"!
We pray all will go well with the stairs tomorrow
See you @ home soon!!!!
Ewan & Ben
Hi Naomi, Rachel and Richard.
Absolutelly fantastic news. I couldn't find the link for the blog for a while therefore I am catching up today. What a progress in such a short time! Naomi, you are amazing!!. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you can go home today. You have managed som much so far and still you ahve kept a smile on your face (I can imagine that offten you didn't feel like smiling at all).
Dear Rachel and Richard, I wish you all the best. The hospital stay will soon be over but the work will not stop. I can imagine though, that a hughe weight has been lifted from your shoulders. I hope Luke will be gentle although he sure will want Naomi all for himself to play with. I bet he missed his play-pall.
Safe journey home!
Lucie from the North
Post a Comment